- Create a Minium Site
- Add Guest view permission for Catalog Page
- Add a new Content Page (or Widget Page)
- Place the following widgets on the new page: Search Bar, Search Results (the one available from Search section and NOT Commerce section)
- Configure the Search Bar widget, Scope should be "Everything"
- Publish the page
- Access the page as Admin or logged in user
- Search for a Commerce Product and the result will appear in the Search Results
- Access the page as Guest and run the same search
Results: Commerce Products will not appear in the Search Results.
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- This behavior is intended, as it comes from a limitation of the Minium accelerator.
- The Minium Site has been designed as a B2B Site, and not to be accessed by guest users.
- Speedwell Site is the one where guest users have the capability to search.
- In order to be able to search as a Guest User in a Minium Site, you need to do the following as an Admin user:
- Assign a page, View permission, for Guest User.
- Use the Commerce Search Results portlet.
- We usually do not recommend this as Minium has been designed specifically for B2B scenarios.
Conteúdo Excluesivo para Assinantes
Uma Subscrição do Liferay Enterprise fornece acesso a mais de 1.500 artigos que incluem práticas recomendadas, solução de problemas e outras soluções valiosas. Faça login para obter acesso completo.Entrar