There are multiple steps that must be performed in order to properly connect Analytics Cloud to your Liferay DXP instance. In some cases, you may encounter errors or missing data if a step is incomplete or performed incorrectly. This troubleshooting guide will help to ensure that the connection has been setup properly.
Errors in this process are likely due to a missing or incomplete step from one of the following configurations. Please review and confirm these before contacting Support.
Confirm that the latest Fix Pack has been installed in the environment in question using the following steps:
- Open the command line and navigate to
- Run the command:
- Compare the results of this command to the latest patch release found here:
- If it is not the latest version, download the latest version and place into
- Run the command:
- Confirm the installation with the info command again.
- Clear your application server's temporary files and startup Liferay
- For more information on patching, please see the following article:
Using the Patching Tool
Confirm that the latest OAuth Plugin has been installed using the following steps:
- Ensure that the plugin is installed by navigating to Control Panel → App Manager
- If the application is listed, and says active, it should be ready to use
- Check the version listed in the App Manager to ensure it is the latest
- If it is not installed, or it is not the latest version, download the latest version from here:
DXP 7.1 - OAuth Plugin 2.0
DXP 7.0 - OAuth Plugin 1.0
- Place the OAuth Plugin into the deploy directory
- For more information on deploying plugins, please see the following article:
Using Your File System To Install Apps
If you are still experiencing issues connecting Analytics Cloud to your DXP instance after performing these checks, please Submit a Ticket. We will be happy to further assist.