This article documents a short checklist of questions to ask and steps to take before opening a ticket related to Accessibility in Help Center. By taking a moment to go through this checklist before opening a Help Center request, you are ensuring the fastest possible resolution for the issue you may be experiencing.
For each ticket, please attach your
portal-ext.properties file as well as the output of the
patching-tool info command specific to the environment.
Then please read through this checklist and include the following information when you create a ticket:
- Please provide a summary of the accessibility issue (one issue per ticket) and the accessibility standard (WCAG 2.0 or 'Section 508') on which your findings are based.
- Please provide steps to reproduce the specific issue in a clean bundle of Liferay including a list of the tools (e.g. WAVE, achecker....) used to test for the actual behavior and the desired behavior.
- Please provide any relevant screenshots and/or accessibility reports.
- Please provide any custom portlets or themes used as well as any other resources used to add accessibility features.
- For legacy information, see Verifying Section 508 Compliance for Liferay Portal
- See the Usability Guidelines published by the US Department of Health and Human Services