- If User A impersonates User B than User A might not be able to perform the same actions as User B was originally able to. For example, downloading certain documents or checking the previews.
- For Example, if User that is not an admin impersonates an admin user that does not mean that the user will get admin permissions.
- DXP 7.2
- With impersonation, you act as the other user (you are impersonating) with the permission set of that user.
- The user doing the impersonation does not become an admin and as such, this user does not have the permissions to access other users' private data.
- For more information, please check the following link:
Conteúdo Excluesivo para Assinantes
Uma Subscrição do Liferay Enterprise fornece acesso a mais de 1.500 artigos que incluem práticas recomendadas, solução de problemas e outras soluções valiosas. Faça login para obter acesso completo.Entrar