The user cannot delete a block in the object layout
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Navigate to Menu > Control Panel > Objects
2) Create a new object (with fields)
3) Define the layout of the object
4) Add a tab and a block
5) Add a field to a block and save
6) Navigate to Layout
7) Navigate to tab Layout
8) Now, delete a block and Save
Expected Behavior: The block will be deleted, and the following success message should be displayed: "The object layout was updated successfully".
Observed Behavior: The error has been observed with the following message "Please add at least one field is displayed".
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- The observed behavior is a known Liferay DXP bug which will be addressed by LPS-156233
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting the hotfix by attaching the patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment.