- When I try to publish a workflow I get the following error:
Error: Unable to parse definition
- And the workflow is not published.
- Liferay DXP 7.4
WARNING! The error may happen due to several reasons, the one that follows is only one of the possible scenarios. If the below solution is not applicable to your case or it won't work, please, reach out to Liferay Support by raising a new ticket @ https://help.liferay.com/hc/requests/new.
- When there is a misconfiguration, like a Task or End node disconnected, this message is expected to be displayed.
- You can Save the definition, but before you can Publish it, the nodes need to be connected.
- Please check that all nodes are correctly connected.