Step 3A of 3D
Now you’ll create your first structure. This structure defines Lunar Guides page content: a picture of the guide along with the guide’s name and a link to his personal page.
Open the Menu () and select The Lunar Resort → Content → Web Content.
At the top-right, select Options () → Structures to see a list of the available structures. Currently, only the default Basic Web Content structure is available.
Click the Add icon () at the bottom-right of the page to begin creating a new structure.
Name the structure Lunar Guides List.
Now you’re ready to define the structure’s fields. You do this by dragging and dropping the available field types from the Fields tab to the blank canvas on the right.
This structure needs a Text field for a title, another Text field for the guide’s name, an Image field for the guide’s image, and a Link to Page field for the link to the guide’s personal page. Follow these instructions to add these fields:
- Drag a Text field onto the canvas.
- Drag another Text field onto the canvas, below the first one.
- Drag an Image field into the second Text field, to nest it under that Text field. This creates a field group.
- Drag a Link to Page field into the field group, below the Image field. Be careful to position this Link to Page field so that it’s on the same level as the Image field (not nested in the Image field).
Click the first Text field. The available fields list is replaced with a list of settings for the selected field. Change the following settings:
- Field Label: This is the field’s title that users see when creating content with this structure. Set this to Title.
- Name: This is the field’s internal name that you can access in a template. Set this to title.
Click the second Text field. Change its Field Label to Lunar Guide Name, and its Name to
Click the Image field. Change its Name to
Click the Link to Page field. Change its Name to
There are four lunar guides, so you need four field groups. Fortunately, you don’t have to create each additional field group manually. Hover over the Lunar Guide Name field and click the Duplicate button () that appears to the field’s right. This duplicates the entire field group. Click this button two more times until you have a total of four identical field groups.
Now you’ll change the duplicate fields’ names. Repeat steps 7 through 9 above for each duplicate field group, matching the digit in each field name to the field group’s number. For example, name the second field group’s Name, Image, and Link to Page fields
link2, respectively. Likewise, the digit in each field name should be 3 for the third field group, and 4 for the fourth field group.
Great! Next, you’ll create the template to go along with this structure.