This article documents how to create a blogger role with the ability to view, edit and publish blog posts.
Follow these basic instructions to achieve the blogger role:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Users and Organizations, and create an organization named Test with an organization site. Do this by clicking the checkbox within the organization site sidebar.
- In Control Panel > Roles, add an organizational role named Organizational Blogger. Once created, select Define Permissions and give all blog permissions to it, excluding Blogs Aggregator, but including control panel settings.
- Within Users and Organizations, create a user named Blogger and add this user as member of Test organization and site.
- Assign user Blogger the Organizational Blogger role.
- Create a draft blog with Portal Admin.
- Login to user Blogger and view/edit/publish the draft blog entry in the control panel of the Test organization site.