- How do I check if a certain fix (exp. LPS-XXXXX) is included within a Fix Pack?
- How do I check if a certain fix (exp. LPE-XXXXX) is included within a Fix Pack?
- Liferay DXP 7.2
- Step1: Find out the relevant LPS / LPE number(s)
- If you know it/them already move on to Step 2
- If Liferay Support has delivered a hotfix we can use the same steps that follow to locate the LPS / LPE number(s)
- Step 2: Now that you know the LPS / LPE number(s)
- Make a copy of the Fix Pack version (or Hotfix) you want to check
- Unzip the copy
- Navigate to and open this file
- Use CTRL+F to bring up the search function
- Search for LPS / LPE number(s)
- Please note that Fix Packs and Hotfixes always need to be deployed in zipped format. When checking for contained LPS / LPE number(s) we recommend using a copy