- If the data is moved from the File System to DB Store, then how to get the number of documents from the portal.
- Liferay DXP 7.0
- When DB Store is used as a repository, the files are stored in two tables 'dlfileentry' and 'dlcontent' tables.
- The "dlfileentry" table contains the information of the document entered/uploaded in the portal. Therefore, the total number of rows in this table indicates the total number of documents in the portal
- 'dlcontent' table stores the data of document entered/uploaded. The number of rows varies here based upon the size/page of the documents.
- Data Migration
- Randomly download a file which was uploaded before the data migration and check if the file gets downloaded, then the files are migrated successfully.