- As a developer, I would like to check what exact Bootstrap version is applied on the currently running DXP version (and patch level).
- DXP 7.0+
- Navigate to DXP and open the browser console
- Insert the following line to console input:
- Hit return and observe the output for the exact Bootstrap version applied on the current instance (see example on the attached screenshot: Bootstrap 4.3.1 is applied on DXP 7.2 FP4)
- Note: In Liferay 7.3, JQuery is not active by default so the input above will not work. It is necessary to enable it in System Settings > Third Party > JQuery > Enable JQuery.