- After upgrade, from Liferay 7.0 to Liferay 7.2, facing the issue when trying to disable any option in public page configuration. The below exception is observed
- Liferay 7.2
- This exception comes from the DDMStructureLocalServiceImpl method, this method checks whether the default locale specified in the document library structure is present in the available locales of the company
- The following steps need to be followed:
(i) Control Panel-> Instance settings-> Localization
(ii) Available Locales
(iii) Expected locales should be in UI (by default)
- Confirm whether the necessary locales set in the environment? Or these can be set through the portal-ext.properties.
- Restart the server and verify the required above locales in UI.
- If required locales won't reflect then set the below locales through UI.
If any property has been modified once through UI then the same property could not be able to modify again through the portal-ext.properties file.
After adding the above properties, need to restart the server so as to bring the properties into effect.