- My script is not working to capture page count metrics
- Unable to record page count data
- Only able to capture page views when I refresh the browser
- When navigating around site pages only the content gets refreshed
- DXP 7.2 DXP 7.1
Single Page Application Measurement (SPA) doesn't cause a real page transition. This means that only content is refreshed and not the pages themselves. It is intended behavior.
Moreover, when a site employs Google Analytics, it only tracks the initial page load and any hard refreshes of the browser.
- Senna.js provides samples that offer guidance on development by attaching a listener to the SPA-style page transitions, that may in turn post data on trackable changes.