- As dtsa cookies are detected, are these cookies URLs cause for concern? Is there any information concerning these cookies in relation to Liferay?
- Use Case: As Liferay generated dtSa cookies contain the characters '||', the user wants to whitelist them. Also, if special characters are normal, then, the user may safely whitelist these cookies, or whether this is a cause for concern.
- Liferay DXP 7.1
- Firstly, Liferay has a portal property that enables/allows for special characters.
- Now, dtSa cookies are encoded URL actions used in sessions. So it saves user actions, like click on login, etc. https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/how-to-use-dynatrace/data-privacy-and-security/data-privacy/cookies/
- However, these do not appear to be generated by a core Liferay code.
dtSacookie is used to save user action names, such as
- Third-party technology vendors are responsible for resolving defects in their technology. Liferay Subscription Services can help direct customers to the appropriate third-party technology vendor.