- Set up Liferay to use Amazon S3 Store
- Navigate to Site Administration > Content & Data > Documents and Media
- Upload several documents
- Perform a re-index of the instance
- Navigate to [Liferay_Home]/tomcat/temp directory
Expected Behavior: To see that the temp directory does not contain a copy of the S3 database
Actual Behavior: See that under temp/liferay/s3, a copy of the S3 repository (including image files) is created.
- Liferay DXP 7.2 FP 10
- The observed behavior is a known issue and fixed in liferay-fix-pack-dxp-11 and above.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide you to install these Fixpack in your environment.