- When placing an order and having an Order Placed Notification Template with an email address in the "To" field, a NoSuchUserException is shown and the order can't be placed.
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a new commerce bundle.
2. Reindex all search indexes.
3. Create a blank site "store".
4. Commerce > Settings > Health check > Fix Commerce countries issue
5. Create a channel "ch1"
6. Edit "ch1"
Commerce Site Type : B2B
Type: select "store"
Active Flat Rate shipping method
Add a shipping option
7. Add a simple product "prd1"
SKU Price: 10
8. Add a public widget page "page1"
Add a Product publisher( Config list and type renders as minium)
Add a Checkout
9. Create a account "acc1":
Select "Test" user
Add an address (e.g.):
Street 1: st
Postal code: 1
10. Edit "ch1"
Add a notification template:
Name : "notif1"
Type : Order placed
Enabled : Yes
To : email@example.com
From address : firstname.lastname@example.org
From Name : someone
Subject : something
Body : something
11. Access "page1"
12. Prodict publisher > Add "prd1" to Cart
Select "add1" address > Click Continue
Seletc "opt1" shipping method > Click Continue
Order summary > Click Continue
14. In step 10, when we leave notification empty, the order is placed.
Expected Behavior: User must place the order.
Observed Behavior: "An error occurred while processing your payment. Retry" error is occurring.
- Liferay DXP 7.2
- Commerce 2.1.0
- The observed behavior is a known issue/bug.
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting hotfix by attaching patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to install this hotfix in the respective environment.