- Steps to reproduce
1. Start Liferay 7.3 Bundle.
2. Create a new structure.
3. Add a geolocation field and set property to repeatable
4. Create new web content with the above created structure.
5. Repeat the geo field in webcontent.
Observed Behavior: When geolocation field is repeatable, while dragging and dropping icon on map white screen appears.
Expected Behavior: When geolocation field is repeatable, while dragging and dropping icon on map no white screen must be appear.
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- The observed behavior is a known issue/bug. And, its fixed in dxp-2.
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting hotfix by attaching patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to install this hotfix in the respective environment.