- Go to Site administration -> People -> Segment
- Create a new segment called "Not logged in"
- Put the Session -> Logged in the condition in it and set it to equals - false
- Create a Content page, put a Header fragment on it
- Write "Logged in" in it
- Create a new experience using the Not logged in the segment
- Change the header to "Not logged in" and save the page
- Open the page in an incognito window
Expected behavior: "Not logged in" version of the page should be shown
Actual behavior: "Logged in" version of the page is shown
- Liferay DXP 7.2 FP 9
- The observed behavior is a known issue and fixed in liferay-fix-pack-dxp-11 and above.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide you to install these Fixpack in your environment.
- Refer to LPS-125752 for more insights.