- What does this error mean? When it will occur?
2021-07-21 00: 02: 06.207 ERROR [ServerService Thread Pool - 111] [ServiceProxyFactory: 109] Service "com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.DestinationFactory" is unavailable in 60000 milliseconds while setting field " _destinationFactory " for class "com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.DestinationFactoryUtil", will retry ...
021-07-22 06: 10: 23.096 ERROR [ServerService Thread Pool - 130] [ServiceProxyFactory: 109] Service "com.liferay. portal.kernel.messaging.DestinationFactory "is unavailable in 60000 milliseconds while setting field" _destinationFactory "for class" com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.DestinationFactoryUtil ", will retry ...
- Liferay DXP 7.0
- The above error says that the Messagebus doesn't know about this destination to be created. Liferay now knows about the message you're sending and that you're interested to receive it, but Messagebus is looking for the destination.
- Since this is tracing as an error rather than a warning, it's good to check the custom implementation to resolve it. For further assistance, connect with the developer expert or with our GS team as they will be providing the suggestions or the implementation approaches by reviewing your custom development.
- Liferay document: Message Bus topics are covered in these tutorials: Messaging Destinations, Message Listeners, Sending Messages
- Unofficial document: [Note: Please choose to follow the suggestions from the below unofficial link at your sole discretion]