- When configuring LDAP authentication from DXP 7.3, the companyId has to be configured on an instance level. This issue can present itself for example during a CI / CD development.
- DXP 7.3
- To properly configure the companyId, perform the next steps:
- Add the LDAP server configuration in the System Settings using companyId in the config file.
- Then, for each instance where you want to enable LDAP, you should create a com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.authenticator.configuration.LDAPAuthConfiguration.config file.
- In these config files, you should specify the companyId of the specific instance
- For example, if you would like to have companyId=0 for your instance you need to add the config file in:
- Your System Settings
- Your specific Instance where you would like to use it
- And of course your LDAP server