- Since the text field has no an ID, the label uses the 'for' attribute to refer to the input's name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a form and add a text field
2. Save and preview this form
3. Inspect the input code
Observed Behavior: The text field doesn't have an ID to map the for attribute from the label
Expected Behavior: The text field should have an ID to map the for attribute from the label
- Liferay DXP 7.2
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- The observed behavior is a known DXP bug that is addressed by LPS-151194
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting the hotfix by attaching the patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to install this hotfix in the respective environment.