When the default '/search' parameter from the destination page field is deleted, the search bar portlet becomes unavailable.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Start Liferay DXP 7.2 with fix-pack-17 (previous fix pack was dxp-fix-pack-16).
2) Click on search portlet > configurations.
3) Remove the '/search' parameter from the destination page.
4) Click Save.
Expected Behavior: After providing an empty string in the destination page field, the search bar portlet must appear.
Observed Behavior: A portlet that is unavailable is shown on the page.
- Liferay DXP 7.2 Fix Pack 17
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- The observed behavior is a known Liferay DXP bug which has been addressed by LPS-146763
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting the hotfix by attaching the patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment.