- Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay 7.3 and log in as admin.
2. Assign a single approver workflow to 'Content Pages'
3. Navigate to Liferay DXP Site and click on edit i.e on Home Content Page.
4. Place button fragment on the page.
5. Click on submit for publication.
6. Navigate to 'My workflow task' and click on 'assigned to my Role'.
7. Select the submitted task and click on 'assign to me'.
8. Go to 'My workflow tasks' and select the task.
9. Click on the 'eye icon' to view the changes.
Observed URL: The newly added button is visible and the URL is something like http://localhost:8080/web/guest/b0dc9ecf-4339-6aa6-bcc6-4b53f6b043a1
10. Now go back to the task in 'My workflow task'.
11. Click on 'Reject'.
12. Navigate to the page and edit it and change the text of the button.
13. Again, navigate to 'My workflow task' and click on 'resubmit' for the task.
14. Click on 'assigned to my Role'.
15. Select the submitted task and click on 'assign to me'.
16. Go to 'My workflow task' and select the task.
17. Click on the 'eye icon' to view the changes.
Observed Behavior: The page displayed is the published version and not the draft that came for review.
Expected Behavior: The draft changes which were submitted for review should be visible.
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- The observed behavior is a known issue/bug.
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting a hotfix by attaching patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment.