When users add a fragment to the page that uses a 'colorPalette' configuration, the colorPalette window moves outside of the configuration panel and even off the screen when browse through the options.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Add a new fragment with a configuration field with colorPalette
2) Add the fragment to a content page
3) Configure the color and scroll through the options
Expected Behavior: The colorPalette panel remains in the configuration section
Observed Behavior: The colorPalette panel scrolls outside the configuration section, even outside of the viewport
- Liferay DXP 7.4 U19
- The observed behavior is a known Liferay DXP bug which has been addressed by LPS-151684
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting the hotfix by attaching the patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment