- While doing the checkout of another user, it redirects to the shipping address step.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay DXP 7.4
2. Sign in as Admin.
3. Create a Minium site.
4. Create two buyer users of the same account.
5. Log in as the 'First buyer' and add the product to the cart.
7. Sign in as a 'Second buyer'.
8. Open the mini cart and check out the existing order of the first buyer.
Expected Behavior: The checkout process must be completed without any errors.
Actual Behavior: Whenever the user click continues button after setting the 'Shipping Address' and 'Shipping Method' it is redirecting to the shipping address step.
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- Commerce 4.0
- The observed behavior is a known issue and it is fixed in Liferay DXP 7.4 Update 8.
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting a hotfix by attaching patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment.