When another option is selected, the Role Name dropdown is not clean.
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigate to Menu > Workflow > Process Builder > New Workflow
1) Drag and drop a Task node on the diagram
2) Click on 'New' on the notifications panel, at the sidebar
3) Fill the required fields
In the field 'Recipient Type' select a 'Role Type'
In the field 'Role Type' select an option
In the field 'Role Name' select an option
4) Select another option in the field 'Role Type'
Expected Behavior: The Role Name dropdown was clean and displayed another option
Observed Behavior: The Role Name dropdown does not reset.
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- The observed behavior is a known Liferay DXP bug which has been addressed by LPS-151046
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting the hotfix by attaching the patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment.