- The website is inaccessible whenever a user attempts to upload a file larger than 102400k in size.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay Portal 6.2.
2. Click on Admin > Control Panel.
3. Navigate to Document & Media under content.
4. Upload a document of size larger than 102400k.
Expected Result: The user must be able to upload the file.
Actual Result: The user is unable to upload the file and getting the site can't be reached error.
- Liferay Portal 6.2
- For uploading the file of a bigger size. Need to increase the Overall Maximum File Size field.
Below are the working steps for achieving the desired result:
1. Click on Admin > Control Panel.
2. Select Configuration from the upper left corner.
3. Select Server Administration.
4. Navigate to 'File Uploads'.
5. Provide the Overall Maximum File Size under the General section ( e.g. 104857600000000).
6. Navigate to Document & Media.
7. Upload the file.