- Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay DXP 7.1 fix-pack-16 + Commerce Version 2.0.7.
2. Create a site using minium template.
3. Delete the created site.
4. Now, delete the created products which were created by the template.
Expected Result: All products must be deleted & the product page is showing as empty.
Actual Result: After deleting the product, the Success:Your request completed successfully message is showing, but the products are still appearing.
- Liferay DXP 7.1
- Commerce version 2.0
- The observed behavior is a known issue. And, it is fixed in Commerce version 2.1.0.
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting a hotfix by attaching patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment.
- The fix will only work for the newly created site.
- For deleting the older products, need to remove the entries from the 'CPDefinitionOptionRel' table in the database first and the removal of the products will work after that.