- There is currently no out of the box solution that tracks when a user has visited a site.
- The group_ table in the database contains details about sites, but it does not keep track of the dates for site visits.
- Portal 6.2
- Portal 6.1
- The Liferay Audit app tracks the date when a site has been accessed from the time of its installation. Site visits can then be tracked through its corresponding pages:
- An event with Resource Name "Page" has a Resource ID that corresponds to the plid value from the layout table.
- Execute the database query
SELECT name FROM layout WHERE plid=x;where x is the Resource ID.
- Note the name of the page and the site that it belongs to.