Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay DXP 7.3
2. Log in as admin.
3. Enable Single Approver Workflow for Web Contents.
4. Create a new web content article.
5. Edit the Article and change the Expire Date.
6. Send the modification for Review.
7. Assign the Workflow task to yourself.
8. Check the Workflow task.
Result: The workflow task notification is not showing the change with respect to the expire date. Regardless, the other changes in the content are visible.
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- The Liferay DXP's observed behavior is considered a feature request, which can be tracked here: LPS-149197
- This has been not yet considered for implementation, and considering the same in future releases is up to the discretion and priorities of our developer team.
- Feature Request ticket, as noted in the Feature Request documentation, these tickets are requests to implement a new feature in future versions of Liferay, and it would be at our Product Team's discretion to determine the timeline of new features being added to Liferay.
- As the request progresses, it can be monitored and checked on. The status of the request will change to 'complete' if the Product Team approves it and the feature is implemented, after which a ticket can be submitted to seek a hotfix. In the meantime, one can follow the ticket and vote for this feature by clicking on 'Vote for this issue'.