- Position error in the message after deleting a Field Set linked with a process at Manage Field Sets page, showed misaligned, sloppy, and confusingly, with a white box in the background.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Navigate to Open Menu >Content & Data > Kaleo Forms Admin
2) Add a new process and use the 'Contacts' in the Fields step
3) Click on the ellipsis options button on the right side of Kaleo Forms Admin in the header of the page
4) Navigate to the Manage Field Sets page
5) At the right corner of the 'Contacts' field, click on the ellipsis button
6) Click on delete and confirm it
Observed Behavior: Verify the error message "Error: The structure cannot be deleted because it is required by one or more structure links."
The message is shown as misaligned, sloppy, and confusingly, with a white box in the background.
Expected Behavior: The error message should be shown aligned with the margins of the page and in a less confusing way
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- The observed behavior is a known DXP bug which is addressed in DXP 7.4 update 28.