Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay DXP 7.3
2. Create a Minium Site and perform a full reindex.
3. Navigate to Commerce > Channels and edit the Minium Channel.
4. Set 'Buyer Order Approval Workflow' to the default Single Approver workflow.
5. Navigate to the 'Catalog' page.
6. Add any product to the cart.
7. Submit the order, so that a workflow submission is created.
8. Next, navigate to Applications Menu > Workflow > Submissions.
9. User sees a pending order submission, e.g. "Order 40790"
10. Search the order like "40790" or "Order 40790".
Expected Behavior: User must be able to see the orders.
Actual Behavior: No orders are displayed.
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- Commerce 3.0
- The observed behavior is a known issue/bug.
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting a hotfix by attaching patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment.