Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay DXP 7.3
2. Create a site using the 'Minium site template'.
3. Navigate to 'Channel'. Select the single approver workflow for buyer order workflow.
4. Go to the Catalog and Submit an Order for approval.
5. Open 'My workflow tasks' and assign the review task to yourself.
6. Next go to the Control Panel > Commerce > Order.
7. Delete the created Order.
8. Again, go back to the 'My workflow tasks'. And, click on the tasks.
Expected Behavior: The workflow task is removed from My Workflow Tasks.
Actual Behavior: Workflow tasks show deleted commerce order in the workflow tasks
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- Commerce 3.0
- The observed behavior is a known issue/bug.
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting a hotfix by attaching patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment.