- With the updated Marketplace user interface, I can only see new applications and I can't access the "my purchased" page to access applications I previously purchased.
- The current workaround to download the previously purchased applications is to:
- Navigate to this Liferay Account login page
- Authenticate with your Liferay.com credentials
- Once logged in, go directly to https://web.liferay.com/web/-/apps or by following this path
- From the top-right hand menu, click on Account Home
- On the next page, click on Apps
- Access the purchased apps page, which should look like the old Marketplace.
Direct link for Connector to Elasticsearch apps
- For more information on how to obtain the past versions of Marketplace Apps, please also reference this Liferay Marketplace Apps - Get Past Versions article