Solr can be configured for use with Liferay DXP 7.2. Liferay Marketplace includes
a Solr connector app called the Liferay Connector to Solr 7. The connector is
configurable through System Settings or an OSGi configuration file named
The list below is all the configuration settings for Liferay’s Solr connector, in the order they appear in the System Settings application:
- A String with the value of BASIC or CERT. Use BASIC when connecting using the Basic Authentication plugin, otherwise select CERT to connect using 2-way SSL authentication.
- A String with the value of REPLICATED or CLOUD. Use the default (REPLICATED) when connecting to a single-node Solr server. Specify CLOUD to connect to SolrCloud (see the next section, titled High Availability with SolrCloud for more information).
- A boolean value that, when set to true, only logs exceptions from Solr, without rethrowing them.
- A String array with the URLs to which Liferay will send search requests. This
will be different from the
writeURLif you use separate servers for indexing (write) and searching (read).
- A String array with the URLs to which Liferay will send indexing requests.
This is different from the
readURLif you use separate servers for indexing (write) and searching (read).
- A String with the ZooKeeper host and port. This is required when using the adapter in CLOUD mode.